Clickbank Vs AdSense


This is a great question on a lot of affiliate marketing minds. What is the best way to monetization? Google AdSense or Clickbank? I have an answer to this question, but this is really an easy question to answer for yourself: try both.

When you get your Web site, try AdSense for two weeks to a month, see how much you generate and for the next two weeks to a month Clickbank Ads. You earn more money? At the end of this article you will see a service that I recommend for Clickbank Ads. I like this a particular service, because you get more than one CB ad script, you get also a built in analysis and market research tool for Clickbank. In addition, the ads are highly flexible.

In my personal experience, I have had sites do better with AdSense and some do it better with Clickbank Ads. Often depends on your niche. Run a network of entertainment sites and for an instant I was earning ten dollars per thousand impressions with Google AdSense. Not bad. BU Google AdSense just isn't what it used to be, and for any reason Google dropped my income for less than one dollar per thousand. This devastated my income and sent me scrambling to alternatives. I tried some other networks like AdSense and was even worse. One of them I was five cents per thousand. You can make a living out of that.

I tried CB ads and ads based on a keyword search. I was bringing entertainment products such as MP3, TV on your PC and dating and relationship eBooks and my revenue with Clickbank filmed for dollar forty-seven per thousand.

Here is the best solution. Use both. Really, you should have three or five different monetization methods on your website. Diversity creates stability. If one monetization method tanks aren't left high and dry because you have other sources of income. I like this method: AdSense, announcements of CB, a CPM network and a cost per action network. Sometimes often sell my ads on top of that, and I use a third party as Adengage to handle the sale of my ads.

So to recap, experimenting with both, but I recommend using both and various other forms of monetization. Don't be afraid to try new methods of monetization. After all, you can always stop if they do not work. Also, never growing complacent in our search for new ways to make money with your website. Be always on the look for new ways to make money.








Get the highly flexible Clickbank Ads. Try the free demo--Clickbank Ads. Get CB ads, scripts mall, a product powerful research and analysis on all products available on the Clickbank Marketplace.



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-