Website Advertising-ClickBank Ads Vs. Google AdSense Ads


I received a comment on my blog several days ago by a visitor wanting to know if they should integrate their AdSense advertising Web site. If it were an unusual question, because most webmasters embed AdSense on sites automatically.

Maximize your income potential of your Web site advertising is an important step, when you develop your online business. AdSense can help you maximize your income potential but AdSense guidelines to limit the number of ads on a page, which is a good thing. Because it is a good thing? Simple, the amount of revenue from AdSense is small if you do not have a highly targeted keyword in a very profitable niche. This is one of the main drawbacks with AdSense. That may not be the only reason AdSense has this restriction, but is most important to you.

I've never been impressed with the AdSense money. Of course I never had a 100 page site to work with both. Although some marketers make good money with AdSense, I figured that doing 5 or 10 cents is not as good as maybe 20 or 30 dollars to sell an affiliate product. So this leads me to ask the question, "Can you make more money with ClickBank ads vs AdSense ads?

I ask this question for good reason. Web site advertising is the backbone of your income. What and how to Advertise on your Web site affects your bottom line and for someone just starting a website, maximizing your ad revenue to Web site is critical. For me, if I'm working on getting traffic to my site, so I want a product that will maximize my income potential. So far, I think that will make ClickBank ads.

ClickBank ads vs AdSense ads

If you use AdSense, expect to reach a threshold before you get paid. ClickBank ads get paid on the spot.

What I personally like more than ClickBank ads is the ability to choose your exact keywords. This makes it totally relevant to my keywords and the particular page that ads will run on my ads. Simply can't get all the pages listed in the top ten of a Google search. If you are sitting on your page with AdSense and no one sees the ads you want to see the money either.

With ClickBank ads, you are sending traffic for a keyword related to the sales page, not just another Web site. Going directly to a sales page, editing a product for affiliate sale or letting the affiliate cookie for later sale.

Another bonus with ClickBank is there is no limit to the number of ads you can insert on a page. I recommend no more than two blocks on a page.

Use a simple and inexpensive AdRotator, "clickbank Ad Rotator". Makes it easy to put keywords relevant ClickBank ads on every single page or post.

In the end, you must choose which type of Web site advertising works best for you. Put some AdSense advertising on selected pages with ClickBank. Each ad performance tracking is the only way to determine which ads are returning most of the revenue.








On the page, Web site advertising can increase income made from your website. It is maximizing income that? Learn how to maximize the income and GetOnlineBusiness.Net more. We can guide you step by step in starting an online business. See how we can http://www.getonlinebusiness.net to.



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-